Centre for Healthcare Redesign (CHR) Graduate Certificate Program
The Centre for Healthcare Redesign (CHR) Program aims to:
- Increase capability within the Health System to deliver, redesign and service improvement activities;
- Promote a patient-experience based approach to service improvement;
- Create a learning culture to support professional development and networking opportunities for healthcare workers;
- Implement recommendations from external review of the CHR Graduate Certificate Program.
The CHR Graduate Certificate Program builds capability in Project Management, Change Management and Redesign through a combination of eLearning, face-to-face training, and workplace coaching applied in real-time to a workplace project.
- The CHR Graduate Certificate Program is a 20-week program which provides capability development for staff who are undertaking redesign projects in their local health services.
- This program runs three times per year, commencing in February, April and July
- Participants are provided eLearning, face-to-face workshops and workplace coaching to support the redesign aspect of the project, and ongoing sponsorship and coaching for implementation
- The CHR Graduate Certificate Program was independently evaluated in 2013 and was determined to be effective in developing capability for improvement; however, a number of recommendations have been made to further improve program outcomes.
The CHR has been delivering a statewide program for health professionals in NSW to improve clinical processes and deliver better patient journeys since 2007.
The CHR Graduate Certificate Program builds capability in Project Management and Redesign through a combination of eLearning, face-to-face training and workplace coaching while completing a workplace project.
Entry to the Graduate Certificate Program is open to all NSW Health Staff.Redesign Leaders (in all Local Health Districts, Specialty Health Networks and Ambulance Service of NSW) provide the workplace coaching for the program.
|February 2017||Graduate Certificate Program 1|
|April 2017||Graduate Certificate Program 2|
|July 2017||Graduate Certificate Program 3|
Key Date (location) Pilot Site Implementation Site
Recommendations will be evaluated in line with aims and objectives.
For more information go to: http://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au/centre-for-healthcare-redesign
Redesign eLearning is available to all NSW Health staff at: https://gem.workstar.com.au/public/index.cfm
CHR Course Manager
02 9464 4659
Director, Clinical Program Design and Implementation
02 9464 4605
Page Top | Added: 8 November 2013 | Last modified: 11 August 2016